Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Navigating this blog

Navigating this blog:  I am currently still trying to figure out how to format the blog pages, so for now things are not going to be very neat.


Eventually, I hope, posts will come up here as they get posted.  They will also be indexed into the History or Art pages.  I will also have a page called Fragments that will contain ideas that are not yet fully developed and which may or may not grow into fully fledged entries.


I've also prepared a Glossary page.  I know this seems pretentious but it actually makes sense.  Marxists makes use of a lot of jargon that is simply not in most people's lexicons - and more importantly, we understand certain words in particular ways which are simply not the way most people use them.  "Middle Class" is probably the best example of this.  So if you ever read an entry on this blog and I use a word or phrase that you do not understand or in a slightly strange way, see if you can find it on the Glossary.









No comments:

Post a Comment